Wednesday, September 11, 2013

9-11 Blackout?

A footnote on the day; In past years the media has pandered to the memory of the victims of 9-11 and the scar it left on the nation yet as of 7:00 AM today I have not even heard it mentioned. In past years we have always had a massive buildup to this day. Has a gag order been sent out or fear of bringing about attacks or chatter and threats caused the media and politicians alike to go mum? Are we that controlled? Even as stories and articles dribble out it is nothing like the coverage prior to Benghazi and in years.

I choose not to live in fear and I feel that there is a limit to how much of my money should be used to protect me. I choose not to sacrifice either my freedom or privacy. Those of us who want programs that spy on us disbanded has created a bizarre alliance of the far left that often calls more government action and the less government libertarians. For more on how America should press on with a stiff upper lip see the posts below,

              http://brucewilds.blogspot.com/2013/08/americans-should-show-little-spine.html
              http://brucewilds.blogspot.com/2013/09/a-terrorist-under-every-bed.html

No comments:

Post a Comment